Post-Game Talk: Coyotes def. Canucks - 3-2 (Kuzmenko, Pettersson)

calnuck

Nov 26, 2010
CA

Another reason to be cautiously optimistic with the success we’ve been seeing recently. They’ve been playing better, sure, but we’ve seen this year after year. I hadn’t even considered the goalie quality they’ve been facing.

Reactions: Grantham

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
About Demko's playing time:
I understand the concern about overplaying him with nothing on the line, but maybe it's important mentally and physically for Demko to know that he can handle what will surely be a normal load for him in the future.

He's just had the longest layoff of his career and he needs to know that he can handle this. I'm no goaltending expert, but I imagine that Demko still has technique matters to work on post-injury, and game repetition is what he needs. Just not every game.

Fingers crossed that he stays healthy.

Reactions: calnuck

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
Trap game. No real reason they should lose to Arizona but they will.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I’m really looking forward to this game, because I have not tracked Arizona that much at all, there’s a ton of players I’ve never seen play before, curious to see which ones stand out to me.

Reactions: calnuck

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I haven’t seen any clips of the arena, also, I never saw any broadcast of the arena yet, so I’m actually really excited to see how it is.
Also, the small crowd, but filled hopefully

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
My pregame question:

Let’s say Mikheyev, Kuzmenko, Beauvillier are locks.

How would you rank Garland, Boeser, Podkolzin, Kravtsov, Hoglander in terms of likelihood of being in a top nine winger role game one of next season?

Lots of trade rumors with three of those, and the two Russians do not look ready.

These coyotes jerseys suck

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
My pregame question:

Let’s say Mikheyev, Kuzmenko, Beauvillier are locks.

How would you rank Garland, Boeser, Podkolzin, Kravtsov, Hoglander in terms of likelihood of being in a top nine winger role game one of next season?

Lots of trade rumors with three of those, and the two Russians do not look ready.
Trading Boeser must be done. If you can trade Garland for surplus or equal value, you should do that too.

Podkolzin and Hoglander are probably ready. Kravtsov is a tweener I suspect will be scratched

calnuck

Nov 26, 2010
CA
anyone else notice EP picture for Miller in the lineup at the top of the screen lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad