Post-Game Talk: Coyotes def. Canucks - 3-2 (Kuzmenko, Pettersson)

ChuckNorris4Cup

May 31, 2018
mullet-business-in-the-front.gif

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
Well.....with Demko in goal it should be almost a guaranteed Nuck win. Now that Brisebois got his 1st NHL goal, maybe Kravstov will get his 1st with the Nucks. Since we're going to win - win BIG.

GOALS GOALS GOALS for Petey, Kuz, and the gang

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005
With all the wins the Canucks are producing with their current back end, I'm surprised nobody has yet mentioned Neil Belland and Andy Schliebner. I guess I'm the one responsible for keeping their memory alive.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
When you break down these two rosters in the cold light of day, there's absolutely no way the Canucks should be only two points ahead of Arizona with the season winding down.

It has truly been a season of embarrassing 'under-achievement' for the Canucks.

Last edited:

Grantham

Mar 28, 2017
I'd rather he play more games and rest Demko than have Demko play nearly every game after being injured all season.
This is the thing. It's really pissing me off and it would just be the Canuck thing to do is overplay Demko in the meaningless moral victory brigade and re-injure him and wash away next season too.

Just infuriating. This is not even a tank vs no-tank, just take it easy on the guy who is our main hope of having any major success next season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad