Post-Game Talk: Coyotes 4, Penguins 3 (OT) - Deserves Got Everything to Do With It

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
Sid was terrible for sure. What the hell is up with his face offs on the PP? He's killing nearly a minute every time by losing cleanly.

Ragamuffin Gunner

Lost in the Flood
Aug 15, 2008
Boston
Plenty of blame to go around. I'm sure you won't include Fleury though. Goals don't get much softer than that game winner.

Yeah that was a ****ign awful goal. The game should have been over on the PP so, yes SId and the PP is to blame for the ****ign loss. Not like they'd score in the SO either.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
plenty of blame to go around on that loss. Archie, Guentzel, Horny, Rowney, and the 4th line are the only guys who I think played well.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
Positives; Archibald, Rust, Sheary, Bill S. Preston (Guentzel), Simon, and Sprong means we have a Hell of a lot of young, speedy, NHL-caliber guys in the organization.

Negatives; Olli Maatta skates like Larry Fitzgerald. I realize our PP is ranked in the top-5, but it sure as Hell doesn't feel like it night in and night out. And tonight's game doesn't exactly help MAF's value approaching the deadline. Sid didn't play well but he was a post away from an OT winner and two uncharacteristic missed chances for easy goals.

Corvidae

May 5, 2009
Most of the team was terrible. Fleury let's up 4 goals on 25 shots to the second worst team in the league, with a major "Fleury" moment to lose the game in OT. Can he please go away now? He... does... not... help... the... team. Terrible backup.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Sid just looks mentally exhausted.
Never, ever seen him play so poorly on a 4on3.
Can't win a FO, zero hustle, puck lands on his stick and the only play he's doing is finding a way to get a puck to the point or doing silly cross ice passes that get picked off 8 times out of 10.
Timings off. Just looks very pedestrian.

PensArmy

Feb 11, 2017
I guess we're not getting a 1st Rd pick from Dallas if they happen to see that o.t. goal

Dread Pirate Roberts

Jul 2, 2008
Mountain West
++ Josh "Tiny" Archibald comes up big. This one isn't even close without him.
+ The other WBS kids. Why are the team's best NHL players all AHL players?
+ Hornqvist didn't get on the score sheet, but he was playing good hockey out there.

- The whole defense is atrocious
- The fans watch the defense play like that and then start threads about trading D away for more forwards.
- Two healthy stars, and they're stuck playing with the two most useless players on the roster. Why? Also, while we're on the subject of coaching, why is Fleury playing?
-- Crosby and Bonino. I don't think either of those guys have played worse hockey in their entire lives.
---- Fleury. Four goals on 25 shots. Against Arizona. You are bad, and you should feel bad.

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
Fleury, Daley, Maatta, and Dumoulin were terrible.

And who knows who Crosby was passing to half the time.

tinpanannie

Dec 31, 2015
Everyone trying to get Sid that 1000th point....Just play the game!
At least Phil got them a point out of this one. Love the way he always comes up for the team when it really counts!

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
Who's ****ign apologizing for fleury? Saying that Sid and the PP lost the games doesnt mean that MAf didn't give up a **** goal in ot.

oh please give it up. doing everything you can to deflect blame for your boy. why are you so mad, I think its funny.

905PENS

Oskee wee wee
Apr 9, 2013
Hamilton Ontario
Positives; Archibald, Rust, Sheary, Bill S. Preston (Guentzel), Simon, and Sprong means we have a Hell of a lot of young, speedy, NHL-caliber guys in the organization.

Negatives; Olli Maatta skates like Larry Fitzgerald . I realize our PP is ranked in the top-5, but it sure as Hell doesn't feel like it night in and night out. And tonight's game doesn't exactly help MAF's value approaching the deadline. Sid didn't play well but he was a post away from an OT winner and two uncharacteristic missed chances for easy goals.

Hahaha okay, that made me chuckle.

As you can tell, ive been annoyed by the negative Nancy's on here... That non allowed goal Sucks...But that goal let in by Gaf... Greasy. Its hard not to be negative with him... Jesus Christmas crackers

ruunto71*

Jul 5, 2016
Crosby's TOI since Malkin went down 22m/g
before 19:10m/g. He's probably tired at this point

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
+
latest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad