Pre-Game Talk: Countdown thread to 24-25 Season (T - 18 days) - Main Camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who's going to be the surprise of this camp ?

• Beck

Votes: 10 5.5%
  • Kapanen

Votes: 96 53.0%
  • Heineman

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Mesar

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Engstrom

Votes: 33 18.2%
  • Farrell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trudeau

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • F. Xhekaj

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • Tuch

Votes: 11 6.1%
  • Hughes

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Davidson

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Kidney

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
I honestly still think all of these numbers are total shit as well
They are meant as disinformation to confuse the leafs.

Those drills are actually lame compared to some of drills back in the day. I'd like to see their faces after completing a full "Lightening Drill"
Some people here may be familiar with it. Basically it starts from the end zone accelerate to the blue line and back accelerate to the red line and back accelerate to the far blue line and back and then accelerate to the far end zone and back. There is also a lite version where you only come back to your own blue line after the far blue line and the far blue line from the far end zone. Lot's of fun. :phew:
In a boxing gym they call them suicide sprints.

Reactions: Rapala

austin316

Oct 4, 2016
I've been wanting that forever now. I hate that white space around the numbers on the white jersey...looks awful. Are they going back to the old style even for game jerseys?? Praying!!!
Me too. We’ve had these white spacing on the white jerseys for how long now? 30 years? I believe it was around 1995 when they changed. It’s time to go back to the vintage and original numbering.

I’m hopeful with them changing it on the practice jerseys and offering a “vintage” numbering on the white jerseys through the tricolore sports website that Molson makes a change in the coming years.

You know what else would be awesome? Changing the color of the dasher board from yellow to light blue like it used to be!

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
Me too. We’ve had these white spacing on the white jerseys for how long now? 30 years? I believe it was around 1995 when they changed. It’s time to go back to the vintage and original numbering.

I’m hopeful with them changing it on the practice jerseys and offering a “vintage” numbering on the white jerseys through the tricolore sports website that Molson makes a change in the coming years.

You know what else would be awesome? Changing the color of the dasher board from yellow to light blue like it used to be!
Omg yes that too. The base board color must be regulated by NHL or something because it's the same everywhere...part of their plan to regulate every goddamn detail lol. Loved that blue like it was at the old forum.

Reactions: austin316

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Flyers were in great shape last year, and then Torts alienated the team, benched the captain, and the team seem to quit..............I loved when the habs trounced them 9-3 and helped them drop down the playoff ladder last year.
Pretty sure coaches like Torts, are going the way of the past...............it just does not motivate these kids, these days......like it or not.
Yeah it went off the rails with Sean's return. He was not impressing Torterella as far as his game was concerned.
The thing is Torts is usually right when a player is dogging it too much or not playing the level of game he expects.
How he handles it is archaic and gets him every time.

austin316

Oct 4, 2016
Omg yes that too. The base board color must be regulated by NHL or something because it's the same everywhere...part of their plan to regulate every goddamn detail lol. Loved that blue like it was at the old forum.
I notice some rinks can change the colour of the top dashboard (Nashville is yellow, Dallas is green, etc) but yeah, the bottom on the ice must be regulated by the NHL. The baby blue looks so much better than the yellow, and gives a nice touch to make it feel like you’re rink is actually a little different!

Reactions: Adriatic

boompuffboom

Jul 10, 2007
id like to see Beck get some games in this year.

can Kapi stay in Laval? or is he Europe bound if cut?

Engstrom and Reino will get some good minutes in Laval.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad