Series Talk: SCFs Discussion - 2024 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreChamps
Jul 13, 2013
I think the main reason Florida won't make it back this year is the amount of hockey played. It's very tough to go back-to back-to back. But the East is not very good. Except for March 2024 and games 1,4,6 of the finals, the Panthers looked like the best team in the league. Who from the East takes them out? Probably NYR has the best odds but I didn't feel that series was close, Shesty kept it competitive. I'm not impressed with Boston, Tampa is on the downswing, Carolina is always a thorn for Florida but they lost a lot, and Toronto in the playoffs lol.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
I think the main reason Florida won't make it back this year is the amount of hockey played. It's very tough to go back-to back-to back. But the East is not very good. Except for March 2024 and games 1,4,6 of the finals, the Panthers looked like the best team in the league. Who from the East takes them out? Probably NYR has the best odds but I didn't feel that series was close, Shesty kept it competitive. I'm not impressed with Boston, Tampa is on the downswing, Carolina is always a thorn for Florida but they lost a lot, and Toronto in the playoffs lol.
The possible reasons why Panthers might not be back in the SCF in my opinion are:
1) mental burnout - I don’t think this is going to be the case
2) injuries - this is unpredictable and therefore is the biggest possible reason IMO
3) Toronto inexplicably gets their shit together, but it requires not having wimps on offense, not having crap D (OEL won’t help that much), and not having problems in G, altogether too much for Toronno to overcome. Boston and Tampa aren’t up to it anymore, no matter what the experts proclaim. Carolina is also just average.
4) NYR somehow resolves their internal problems and stops thinking Rempe will send everyone to the hospital. Unlikely. Their stars aren’t tough enough.

I think we should see another SCF series in South Florida, another parade, and another week of wild parties.

• Love
Reactions: MaWa

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Reasons we don't repeat

I go broke and run out of lego funds

Donate f***ers
IMG_0974.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events