Pre-Game Talk: Countdown thread to 24-25 Season Main Camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who's going to be the surprise of this camp ?

• Beck

Votes: 9 6.5%
  • Kapanen

Votes: 74 53.2%
  • Heineman

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Mesar

Votes: 9 6.5%
  • Engstrom

Votes: 25 18.0%
  • Farrell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trudeau

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • F. Xhekaj

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Tuch

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Hughes

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Davidson

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Kidney

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Not sure that Struble as done enough right now that he should make the team he is the 4th LD he is definitely in the mix but he is in the same spot as Mailloux.
I think Struble has a definite edge frankly he was better last year for the slot they need him in.
He also has the ability to play both sides which is huge given he is likely going to be spelling players on either side.
Mailloux has to beat out Justin Barron and by a wide margin.
I think some tend to forget management won't graduate a player in to a chair they aren't suited for that isn't proper development.

Reactions: Tyson

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Im sure some of you already caught on to this but these little scrimmages are actually a round robin tournament with the top 2 teams playing each other on sunday. Like the competitive spirit this is trying to instill to make these games mean something

Yeah I saw that and got a good chuckle.
I mean I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't be disappointed if the 10:00 AM slot on Sunday isn't team #3. :laugh:

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I think Struble has a definite edge frankly he was better last year for the slot they need him in.
He also has the ability to play both sides which is huge given he is likely going to be spelling players on either side.
Mailloux has to beat out Justin Barron and by a wide margin.
I think some tend to forget management won't graduate a player in to a chair they aren't suited for that isn't proper development.
Struble deserves so much more respect than he currently receives. He won't be denied.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad