Post-Game Talk: Cougar

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinFinnerty

I bomb atomically...
Mar 7, 2020
St.Augustine
we are in serious trouble in this series if we continue showing no finish. a breakaway should be a guaranteed goal. Pavel Zacha buried his, no reason Cuylle or Schneider can't.

I've never been so mad at this team for avoiding contact and casually strolling into the zone. Roslovic pisses me off Wennberg is a liability offensively and Zibanejad is a p***y I'm sorry.

Chalfdiggity3

Feb 4, 2010
NJ
I would love to have the same belief as some of you here. But after watching game 1 and knowing how series plays out for the winner of game 1 for a series, we are definitely going to be walked home in 5 games. We haven’t played well since game 3 vs the canes. This is reminiscent of the devils series last year. See ya all on the golf course in 10 days.

Disgusting with just about everything with the rangers right now

Pawnee Rangers

Jan 10, 2019
I would love to have the same belief as some of you here. But after watching game 1 and knowing how series plays out for the winner of game 1 for a series, we are definitely going to be walked home in 5 games. We haven’t played well since game 3 vs the canes. This is reminiscent of the devils series last year. See ya all on the golf course in 10 days.

Disgusting with just about everything with the rangers right now
Florida lost game 1 to Boston.

Reactions: Rangerfan4life90

Wtp99

May 8, 2021
I mean, the D going back after the puck would have gotten there first. Shesterkin just decided to come out and play it and then made a bad play. If he'd let his defenseman handle it then it would have been fine.
The angle that he shot it off the glass looked like trouble when it happened.
Not a good time for it but stuff happens. Hopefully both players get angry about and pick up their games.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
If fla had more than 2 high danger chances I’d be shocked honestly shocked. That should have been a shutout the other way frankly.
Bobrovsky is not Charlie or Freddie. Pretty even game and just underscores that luck and some mere inches often decide outcomes on a game by game basis.

Reactions: mandiblesofdoom

Rangerfan4life90

Oct 14, 2008
College Point, NY
It's one of those frustrating games where nothing went in and the Rangers looked out of sync (to be fair, so did Florida). The difference was that Florida was about to get 1-2 timely goals and Igor gave up a super soft one in the 1st period.

Atax

Apr 7, 2011
Nice to see everyone default to "the team is scared" after every loss like always.

I was dumb enough to think willing themselves to win game 6 would put it to rest for one game. That's on me.
I wouldnt say this team gets scared, but they didnt take advantage of the refs allowing every late hit and cross check to go uncalled. Grand Wizard Champion Vesey had 0 hits.

Reactions: Wtp99

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
What more does this guy need to do? He leads the team in goals in the playoffs. Singlehandedly scored a NHT in Game 6 vs. CAR. I think he's been just fine overall.

I definitely agree with you on Mika and Panarin. Especially Panarin. This postseason was always going to be a referendum on him and he, by and large, hasn't done enough to change the narrative of him as a playoff performer.
He was the second best skater after Kreider in the clinching game. 4 GWG these playoffs. PPG contribution.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
I'll forgive you because you sat Kakko.

I don't mind Rempe being in. It's more so that he's gonna be done with more than half the game to go.

Which I don't necessarily agree with. Is he worse than Vesey? Is he worse than f***ing Lindgren who plays half the game? He has a better chance of scoring than Kakko.

Then again, Laviolette played Cuylle like 1:30 last night. If he's gonna do that anyway, it might not be the end of the world.

If the rangers are down or playing a close game, the bottom 6 guys who don’t PK or PP aren’t going to play anyway. Rempe has a positive effect on the team and they need his forechecking against this team.

Reactions: Machinehead

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
You people are candyasses.

Sitting here like "the Rangers are p***yes." Meanwhile, you can't f***ing watch the team lose one game without being a child about it.

There's plenty wrong with the team like any other team, and there's plenty to talk about in the summer.

In the meantime, one game has been played in this series.

And miss me with the "they can't handle it/they don't want it" narrative. They've answered that already.

Forget about the Rangers being ready for game 2. Get your own soft asses ready for game 2 because I'm sick of changing diapers around here.

If you can't handle it, do something else with your time. I'm so disgusted.

Are we hockey fans or are we sitting here watching Degrassi and crying that Jimmy got shot? Grow some hair on your ass.

Wtp99

May 8, 2021
Kaako, wennberg and Chytil are ok at keeping the puck but I don’t think any of them at this point could hit the ocean from a boat. They need to put puck to the net and stop trying to make those fancy passes. Prove me wrong please in these next 2 series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad