Corey Perry and goaltender interference in Flames v Oilers game. WATCH THE VIDEO.

Bradely

Sep 17, 2021
If you are speeding doing 60 in a 50 zone and you know you are in a 50 zone and one day a cop pulls you over and gives you a ticket and the next day you are again doing 60 in a 50 zone but this time a different cop lets you go...
The problem is with you.. not the cop.
LOL... thanks for your road safety code analysis.
I think you completely miss the point though.

Little enigma for you:

In your example, what if they arrest you most off the time and give you a ticket, while letting the cute lady doing the same with no arrest and tickets... who's fault is it? who's the problem?

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
God's country just outside of Calgary
LOL... thanks for your road safety code analysis.
I think you completely miss the point though.

Little enigma for you:

In your example, what if they arrest you most off the time and give you a ticket, while letting the cute lady doing the same with no arrest and tickets... who's fault is it? who's the problem?
Still your fault for speeding. Don't speed and you won't get a ticket. Have I dumbed it down enough to understand?

Bradely

Sep 17, 2021
Still your fault for speeding. Don't speed and you won't get a ticket. Have I dumbed it down enough to understand?
No problem, being dumb does not kill. ;)
Still did not the question though. What about the lady or the non call?

Last edited:

IWantSakicAsMyGM

Oct 13, 2011
Colorado
No problem, being dumb does not kill. ;)
Still did not the question though. What about the lady or the non call?

You would be at fault for speeding.

The lady would also be at fault for speeding.

As for the non-call, it really depends on the situation, and the answer would most likely be that the non-call is the fault of the people who made the rule, the cop or the lady, or some combination of the 3. The exception to this would be if you're being a jerk when they pull you over, and that's why they ticket you more often than they do her, which would mean it's your fault for the difference in outcome.

benfranklin

Jun 29, 2024
Good call. If he 100% got out of the crease, then id see the argument. Trying to go up the goaleis ass right before didnt help overall either.

And captain obvious, but Corey Perry doesnt get the benefit of the doubt ever.

Nogatco Rd

Music Has The Right To Children
Apr 3, 2021
Looks like he gets his stick in there intentionally in the first half of the clip which makes it interference regardless of what happens next

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad