HF Habs: Sun. July 14: Euro Finals - Spain vs England, 3 p.m. | TSN, TSN+, TVA Sports ||| Copa America Finals: Argentina vs Colombia, 8 p.m. | CTV2, RDS, FOX

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Don't know anything about soccer , whats happening? is this the MLS final?

edit* cant be MLS its country vs country , my bad. what are they playing for?

Copa America, it's a Cup every 4 years (?) against the best South American teams. They usually invite some other teams to the tournament. This team they invited a bunch of Concacaf teams (they needed to go through a small tournament first). Canada, USA, Jamaica and Mexico went through. Only Canada managed to go through Group Phase!

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Don't know anything about soccer , whats happening? is this the MLS final?

edit* cant be MLS its country vs country , my bad. what are they playing for?

So basically Canada is playing for South American supremacy.

220px-Ancient_Aliens_-_Giorgio_A._Tsoukalos.jpg

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
Copa America, it's a Cup every 4 years (?) against the best South American teams. They usually invite some other teams to the tournament. This team they invited a bunch of Concacaf teams (they needed to go through a small tournament first). Canada, USA, Jamaica and Mexico went through. Only Canada managed to go through Group Phase!
Small correction, Panama and Costa where also in the tournament, and Panama made it through the group stage.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
How many f***ing pushes from behind when in a good scoring opportunity are you going to let slide. What a joke

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
I don't watch too much soccer, but these full on body checks can't be legal, are they?
They are usually allowed when the two players push each other shoulder-to-shoulder simultaneously. Not these from behind though. Should be called

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad