Copa America 2024 - Group D (BRA, COL, PAR, CRC)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who Advances?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CanesUltimate11

Nov 24, 2008
Northern Virginia
They drew the offside lines on the wrong players
I was wondering about that. Didn't look like the guy who scored was the one that was offside. Unless they determined that player potentially impacted the play if the goalie had to be concerned about him?

And that is a penalty not called
And a corner
Yeah I don't have volume so I'd love to know how that wasn't a penalty. Does not appear to get any of the ball.

Reactions: Tryamw

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
I was wondering about that. Didn't look like the guy who scored was the one that was offside. Unless they determined that player potentially impacted the play if the goalie had to be concerned about him?

Yeah I don't have volume so I'd love to know how that wasn't a penalty. Does not appear to get any of the ball.
Dr. Joe said he got a touch. From the ball spin
Edit: I have my doubts

Last edited:

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Since golden generation gets thrown around a lot … Colombia might be on the verge of one.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Two squandered gimmies within seconds of each other. The Brazilian goal is under siege at the moment.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
no one should be surprised by this Brasil team. They’re incredibly weak and coached by an idiot. Uruguay should do away with them easily

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad