Copa America 2024 - Group C (USA, URU, PAN, BOL)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who Advances?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wedontneedroads

Jul 14, 2008
San Jose
US Soccer has the same budget for the MNT manager as it does the WNT. We're not getting a Klopp or anyone close. We'll get a Jim Curtain.
I don't disagree, but this group is going nowhere without a top tier manager. Use some of the $2750 I spent on my B License...

Klopp won't come here
Why not? He has accomplished just about everything in Europe. Winning a World Cup on US soil would make him a f***ing legend. Exactly the kind of challenge he might enjoy. His personality would mesh well with this group too.

All that being said, I have zero expectation this will happen. US Soccer is a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: al secord

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
The US looks like total trash offensively.
Years ago Berhalter was fired from a Swedish second division team for not knowing how to set up an offense. He hasn’t gotten better.

This is US Soccer. The manager will be cheap, an American, and not have a better club job currently.
They are just going to blame the refs and keep Berhalter

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I don't disagree, but this group is going nowhere without a top tier manager. Use some of the $2750 I spent on my B License...

Why not? He has accomplished just about everything in Europe. Winning a World Cup on US soil would make him a f***ing legend. Exactly the kind of challenge he might enjoy. His personality would mesh well with this group too.

All that being said, I have zero expectation this will happen. US Soccer is a joke.
Klopp is simply enjoying his sabbatical way too. He can have ANY job he wants when he wants to hop back in; he isn’t coming back for this. He looks like the weight of the world is off his shoulders and he looks like 10 years younger. He’s good

Sep 19, 2008

He has shown no interest in managing internationally and I believe he has said he is burned out

even if he were interested does the US have the money?

in a perfect world signing him would help immensely, but it's a pipe dream

Wedontneedroads

Jul 14, 2008
San Jose
Klopp is simply enjoying his sabbatical way too. He can have ANY job he wants when he wants to hop back in; he isn’t coming back for this
What if we ask really nicely?

He has shown no interest in managing internationally and I believe he has said he is burned out

even if he were interested does the US have the money?

in a perfect world signing him would help immensely, but it's a pipe dream
Nothing left to do but hit the pipe. This team looks terrible.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad