Copa America 2024 - Group C (USA, URU, PAN, BOL)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who Advances?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Too bad too, because both teams are going for it. Good game negatively impacted by a poor ref.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
He pulls out the yellow and puts it away… lol wtf?

This ref is losing more and more control. It might get ugly here

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
Absolute shit show of a first half. This is why my wife prefers to watch the Euros. The quality of refs and game play is so much better than this garbage

Cirris

Nov 10, 2006
Crackport
3 things.

This Ref sucks. And that's with most of the refs of this tournament have been terrible. so it's almost like grading on a curve version of "suck".

Berhalter didn't even shake Balogun's hand when he came off. WTF was that?? Dude has been your best striker all tournament and you ignore him after he's been beaten up to the point he can't go anymore??

With Pepe on, I just don't see the US scoring. And i really think Bolivia will concede 2 more. So it's almost a given that the US is heading home at this point.

Barrsy

May 14, 2017
That American panel at the half (I'm on TSN) was about the most repulsive, horrific panel I have ever seen in any sport, anytime

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad