Copa America 2024 - Group C (USA, URU, PAN, BOL)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who Advances?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Red Card should not be relevant to Berhalter job security.
Red card or not you need to get a point of that game. If this game causes you to lose out on the knock outs, won't matter how it happened, Berhalter will be gone.

The reason i want you to go through is so we get 2 more years of him at the helm. Great for other countries in the region!

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Berhalter as the USMNT coach summarized: Balogun having his best career stretch for the USMNT, scored a banger today and then gets a pulled for a far inferior Pepe only for Pepe to have flaccid header in the 81' and then Panama scores 2 mins later to win the game.

Red Card should not be relevant to Berhalter job security.

The Pepe for Balogun sub is far more egregious

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Let's be real though. Even if Berhalter gets canned. Do we really think the mickey mouse run outfit known as the US Soccer Federation will find a better replacement?

Especially if they're not going to pay decent money for one?
I mean I guess that depends if they use the same metric that they used to re-hire Berhalter; where they metric’Ed every other candidate vs the baseline …which was Berhalter

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad