Copa America 2024 - Group C (USA, URU, PAN, BOL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who Advances?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Nice to get the win, but the quality of opponents is only going to get tougher from here on out. Gotta be more clinical in front of goal. Encouraging that they were creating chances, but against an inferior opponent.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Interesting to see the quite significant amount of empty seats in the stands. Not a sellout?
Tickets cost too much. Was going to go to the Mexico game here on Wednesday but I can't justify getting raped that way. Everyone tries to tell you things are going great but I've never had to pay 200 dollars to sit in the lower bowl at a soccer match and I'm not going to start now.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Feel bad for Panama, they played a pretty good second half to keep close and then Uruguay scores 2 in the last few minutes to go 3-0.

Wow. And Panama finally score.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Tickets cost too much. Was going to go to the Mexico game here on Wednesday but I can't justify getting raped that way. Everyone tries to tell you things are going great but I've never had to pay 200 dollars to sit in the lower bowl at a soccer match and I'm not going to start now.
I was checking on Brazil and Costa Rica, figuring it would have more tickets available than the Mexico game (and also having no interest dealing with Mexico fans), but not at $141 a pop. Not sure what exactly I expected, but definitely less than that.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I was checking on Brazil and Costa Rica, figuring it would have more tickets available than the Mexico game (and also having no interest dealing with Mexico fans), but not at $141 a pop. Not sure what exactly I expected, but definitely less than that.
I expected full seats to be the most important thing because of how it looks on TV. Like I know that they only care about profit but I know how it looks for seats to not be full. And yet I'm still surprised.

Reactions: Bringer of Jollity

Brief Candle

Hank's Forehead Sweat
Jan 30, 2010
New Jersey
rocklandmusic.com
Don't get me wrong - I think *IF* the USA plays to it's potential, they can easily get out of the group. The problem is their lack of consistency, terrible management, etc,
Thoughts after Bolivia: REALLY impressed with their skill on the ball. I *love* that they play an almost Argentine style. They were really entertaining to watch, and should EASILY make it out of their group.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Haven’t been able to watch anything the past couple days but not unsurprised no one should be shocked. This isn’t a great team led by an awful coach.

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
Let's go boys!

PXL_20240627_220013373.MP.jpg

Reactions: Tryamw

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad