Copa America 2024 - Group B (MEX, ECU, JAM, VEN)

Who Advances?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
They're the SA version of Portugal, one of those underappreciated nations that has the talent to compete but always counterattacks.
The other weird thing about them is all their best players not only play the same position but have the same strengths and weaknesses. They are just a team of tweener CBs and midfielders that run around a lot. Like I am curious especially about how their d shakes out with Pacho and Hincapie.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Kind of feels like this is the Ecuador coming out party. Hurts that they don't have Estupinan though.

Interesting fact - Ecuador and Venezuela are the only 2 CONMEBOL nations to have never won a COPA.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
This Mexico team is poor but they are going to play three home games and probably get favorable refereeing as well. If this was a regular Copa in South America I doubt they get out the group

Fire Sweeney

Jun 16, 2009
Bergen
This Mexico team is poor but they are going to play three home games and probably get favorable refereeing as well. If this was a regular Copa in South America I doubt they get out the group
Mexico is used to under performing but there is no way that they don't get past Venezuela and Jamaica

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Mexico should be good for second IMO. If Jamiaca had Bailey then they would potentially be my choice there.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
On the game itself. I was happy to see Sarmiento score. Hopefully come the club season he is able to find a spot on the Brighton squad.

The red card was brutally stupid from Valencia. Got be smarter in that situation....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad