Copa America 2024 - Group B (MEX, ECU, JAM, VEN)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who Advances?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
If that shameless dive stood as a penalty I would've been furious

Eat shit Mexico

The funny part is the ref let various other shit go but he had to make that call to be the f***ing star of the game at the end.

Side note, this is probably a good long term result for Mexico. Lozano is out of his element regardless of the roster, a better coach gets them a top of the group imo

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
As much as we can hate on VAR at least it can reverse that nonsense. That was what you used to see way too often, for $$$ reasons a stupid flop gets the PK.

I want to enjoy it but shit this tournament has really made CONCAF look horrendous. At least Canada hasn't shit the bed. I really thought Jamaica would at least show up and Costa Rica is really living off past reputation alone.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
I wanted to drop by to say how pleased I am to see Mexico out.. more homophobic chants last night. Every tourney.. Same thing.

Hope Marcelo Flores enjoys his choice for years to come.

Reactions: HeHateMeFrisbee

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad