Copa America 2024 - Group A (ARG, PER, CHI, CAN)

Who Advances?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Seemingly that ended early given the delays but Chile was never scoring anyways

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
What is your take on the Match?
The Argentina - Chile game? First thing that came to mind was sloppy ... Overall you guys were in control for the whole game and I never really felt like you would lose. The question was, would you find the elusive goal to get the win? It should have happened well before the88th minute. Alvaraz, Mac Allister, Martinez, etc all missed big chances.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Brief Candle

Hank's Forehead Sweat
Jan 30, 2010
New Jersey
rocklandmusic.com
I thought Argentina and Chile was at least entertaining.. Weather much more conducive to players actually playing.
Chile still sat back most of the game and defended. I get it. I would too against Argentina. Nothing but respect for Chile, though. Paulo Diaz is probably my team's only actual defender. lol He's one hell of a central defender. It was fun to see the post-game interviews, and him messing with Enzo Fernandez.
Agreed and you have to credit Scaloni again for dropping one of his stalwarts throughout his tenure to make room for Lisandro he showed no fear and did what was needed for the team. I will also add had he done this in Qatar for the final the game ends 2-0
I couldn't bring myself to buy a Manchester United jersey with Martinez's name on it, so I found a supporters club jersey they made in honor of him. It's cool as hell. El Carnicero! The kid is just grit personified.

Lisandro Martinez

Reactions: PanniniClaus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad