Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trouba

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shesty

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
What would have to happen before they'd demote Mika, same thing every year. It's actually pretty frustrating because a guy like Kakko joins his line, the line doesn't play well, they demote Kakko, same with Lafreniere, and anyone else that plays with them, the common problem never gets dealt with. It's time to swap him and Chytil on that line, and him and Lafreniere on the pp, he either steps it up or gets frustrated into waiving his ntc. Chytil is by far the superior player right now. My solution

Kreider Chytil Kakko
Panarin Trochek Lafreniere
Cuylle Mika Smith
4th line

SeanAveryTheGreatOne

Jul 4, 2021
What would have to happen before they'd demote Mika, same thing every year. It's actually pretty frustrating because a guy like Kakko joins his line, the line doesn't play well, they demote Kakko, same with Lafreniere, and anyone else that plays with them, the common problem never gets dealt with. It's time to swap him and Chytil on that line, and him and Lafreniere on the pp, he either steps it up or gets frustrated into waiving his ntc. Chytil is by far the superior player right now. My solution

Kreider Chytil Kakko
Panarin Trochek Lafreniere
Cuylle Mika Smith
4th line
Would love to see if CK plays better 5v5 without being glued to the ghost of Mika

rangerlp

May 24, 2012
Rangers are the second best team in the NHL...quantum leap down from the first best team...

Whatever they were trying to do to get to the next level....not working...

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
I felt the Rangers played a good game. Bobrovsky outplayed Igor. Fairly simple. He stopped more of the high danger chances. Outside of that, it was a competitive game.

IDvsEGO

Oct 11, 2016
I felt the Rangers played a good game. Bobrovsky outplayed Igor. Fairly simple. He stopped more of the high danger chances. Outside of that, it was a competitive game.
I think there were some clear moments where we played very poorly and they could’ve scored a lot more.
They are also still missing barkov.
People being upset about this loss isn’t just an overreaction.

they play a very physical version of Carolina.

They smother and pressure but heavy.
We need to move quicker without making mistakes. Having our 1c look like his feet are in mud, didn’t help at all.

Reactions: Atax

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
Still early in the season I expect to beat them next time we play
Problem is, they will go back to beating up on other teams on the season schedule playing pond hockey and putting this on the back burner. The coaching staff will pat them all on the back and tell them it was just one game and move on.

Reactions: Boris Zubov

Rangerfan4life90

Oct 14, 2008
College Point, NY
Granted, it's only one game and we were due for a regulation loss, but not shocking it happened against the Panthers, lol.

At this point, I'm just rooting for another team to beat them in the playoffs. The Rangers just seem to struggle big time against this Panthers team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad