Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shesty

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Meh, losing a game in Oct to a very good team isn't really a big deal, but it was disappointing that it basically looked exactly like the way the ECF was played.
Probably should have been about 6-3 in the end, Bob was very good.
We lack poise with the puck when they pressure us, and then we seem to panic a lot getting back in transition. Mika/Kreider really didn't work in this one

Row I Goon

Nov 14, 2018
IMG_1504.jpeg

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
The Florida Panthers are the obnoxious insufferable douchebag that everyone hates getting all the girls. I hate that that team gets rewarded with success. I can't stand watching them destroy the game of hockey.

Brutananadilewski

Nov 6, 2021
Wherever the keg is!
On the one hand, if Bob doesn’t make half of those 8 or so ridiculous saves, this game looks a lot different. On the other, our rush defense still sucks, also don’t know how to handle fast teams that apply constant pressure on the puck carrier, also also Mika and Lindgren need help.

To be fair, Shesty also had to make some crazy saves, so those cancel each other out.

We went long stretches without generating anything.

Leaving MSG. Mika absolutely sucks. The whole team didn’t play well tonight, but wtf Mika. Didn’t come close to engaging in a puck battle all night long. Also he turns it over on the PP every time.

We’re getting close to “I’ll take Ryan strome for Zibanejad” status.

You were at the game?

Why the hell weren't you guys ripping Mika a new one!!

Reactions: Guyute

mandiblesofdoom

May 24, 2012
The fancy stats indicate we were outplayed more often than not. That's what it looked like to me. They looked good in the first after the initial few minutes - a lot of chances. Needed to convert one.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Is there a chance that the hockey gods will do for the Rangers what they did for the Yankees with the Astros? Maybe not missing the playoffs but losing to someone else.

80shockeywasbuns

Feb 12, 2022
Leaving MSG. Mika absolutely sucks. The whole team didn’t play well tonight, but wtf Mika. Didn’t come close to engaging in a puck battle all night long. Also he turns it over on the PP every time.

We’re getting close to “I’ll take Ryan strome for Zibanejad” status.
whats the vibe at MSG with regards to Mikas play?

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Remember last year when they were shut down by the Preds early on in the season and didn't show up. This game did not feel like that. That game felt like a no show. What's bothering me about this game is it feels like we just aren't good enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: CasusBelli

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad