Conspiracy Theorists has now crawled into the NHL?

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
What too many men call? You're allowed to have more than 5 skaters on the ice. Rule 74 clearly states that you can do your change if the player changing is less than 5ft from your bench and neither player are involved in the play. You could legit have 8 players on the ice and not get called.
They handled the puck

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
The arenas are 5G accelerators, they activate the microchips inserted with the covid vaccines and mindcontrol the players. They also fill the Oilers biosteel with adrenochrome to increase performance.
Have you ever thought about the breaks between periods being 18 minutes? Some say it's because the ice need time to refreeze but in reality 18 stands for the 1st and 8th letter in the alphabet AH. Short for Adolf Hitler and proof that he is still alive and in control of both the NHL and NHLPA.
Another important thing to notice is that the ice surface is flat and not rounded. If the earth actually was round the ice would be tilting in both ends. The ice is flat because the earth is flat.

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
good chance the games are legit but gotta keep in mind, this is a business first. I for sure could see them doing stuff like this to make more money.
the part thats hard to believe, is having every player buy into it and even players that have retired/have nothing to do with the NHL anymore have said anything about it. same goes for the NFL "script"

kook10

Jun 27, 2011
The excessive rest days on the schedule seem to favor Edmonton quite a bit, but I am not so sure about "conspiracy". That said, it is mildly reminiscent of the compressed schedule in 2009 when Crosby won his first. :huh:

Reactions: Nut Upstrom

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
I have no doubt the games can be... influenced... at times. But yeah some people just take it way too far with this conspiracy stuff

Avs2022

Jan 4, 2011
It totally is fixed. And the Avs were going to win the Cup anyways so Bettman and the CIA stepped in and made Nishushkin disappear again. Denying us our 3 peat.

Last edited:

DustyDangler

Dec 20, 2023
What is it with the mass amount of people that actually think, yes they sincerely believe, that Gary Bettman and the NHL have arranged the Oilers incredible comeback to force a Game 7....How in the world could this be arranged??? Does Bettman go and tell Paul Maurice, after being up 3-0, to instruct Barkov, Tkachuk and Bobrovsky to purposely lose the next 3? Does he call the referees before Game 4 and tell them to call everything against the Panthers but don't make it too obvious? Can we please keep these conspiracy theories that exist everywhere else in today's society away from our beloved NHL....
If they would just call the book, this wouldn't be a thing but so long as there are obvious calls being "missed", then it is going to open up speculation for why they are being missed. Want this conjecture to go away? Improve the officiating.

tabness

be a playa 🇵🇸
Apr 4, 2014
not necessarily a commentary on this series but whats more annoying than conspiracy theorists are those who are adamant that everything is legit and official because it is the nhl (lol) a league which literally promotes sports gambling

SantosHalper

Get off my lawn
Mar 21, 2012
somewhere around nothing
Me and my kids waiting for game 7
6KLr.gif

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
What is it with the mass amount of people that actually think, yes they sincerely believe, that Gary Bettman and the NHL have arranged the Oilers incredible comeback to force a Game 7....How in the world could this be arranged??? Does Bettman go and tell Paul Maurice, after being up 3-0, to instruct Barkov, Tkachuk and Bobrovsky to purposely lose the next 3? Does he call the referees before Game 4 and tell them to call everything against the Panthers but don't make it too obvious? Can we please keep these conspiracy theories that exist everywhere else in today's society away from our beloved NHL....
Screen_Shot_2020-07-24_at_11.33.38_AM.jpg

• Love
Reactions: DaveG

CTHabsfan

Jul 28, 2007
The arenas are 5G accelerators, they activate the microchips inserted with the covid vaccines and mindcontrol the players. They also fill the Oilers biosteel with adrenochrome to increase performance.
Have you ever thought about the breaks between periods being 18 minutes? Some say it's because the ice need time to refreeze but in reality 18 stands for the 1st and 8th letter in the alphabet AH. Short for Adolf Hitler and proof that he is still alive and in control of both the NHL and NHLPA.
Another important thing to notice is that the ice surface is flat and not rounded. If the earth actually was round the ice would be tilting in both ends. The ice is flat because the earth is flat.
I knew it!!!! Thank goodness we finally have someone here who talks common sense!!!!

Lomez

Too Awesome for Top 100
Mar 29, 2009
PGH, PA
Wait. You mean the league didn't rig the draft so the Pens could get Sid and keep the team from moving? No way!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad