Player Discussion: Conor Geekie

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
He definitely looked better than Sheary from last year. He wasn't spectacular but didnt make nay bad plays. He also got a goal with that snipe. He isn't afraid to fight or use his body big need for team. I have a feeling we will seeing Sheary, Atkinson, and Chaffee out of the line up for him this year. Maybe he can be our next Hagel, but it is too early to tell.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
He definitely looked better than Sheary from last year. He wasn't spectacular but didnt make nay bad plays. He also got a goal with that snipe. He isn't afraid to fight or use his body big need for team. I have a feeling we will seeing Sheary, Atkinson, and Chaffee out of the line up for him this year. Maybe he can be our next Hagel, but it is too early to tell.

I think he gets sent down when we are fully healthy. Big potential but he's not out performing Chaffee or Atkinson....yet. Let him go down and dominate the AHL for a bit.

Either that, or JBB needs to suck it up and waive Sheary. What I don't wanna see is Geekie healthy scratched.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad