Post-Game Talk: Connoredemption!

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
IMG_4177.jpeg

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Lets not get cocky. Dallas didn't come with their best game tonight and you better be sure that they'll come out strong in Game 2, this is just 1 game and a likely very long series with lots of ebbs and flows.
Dallas played well though? Just cause they lost didn’t mean they didn’t. They have another gear for sure but we do too.

Dallas played well we were better.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
You know years ago I wondered how we could ever beat a team like the Avs with Makar.

It looked bleak. One of the main reasons I was so pissed about Brobergs underwhelming progress.

Thought we needed to go all in for MINTY for that very reason. (We still should have lol).

But Evan f***in Bouchard has answered my prayers. This is the blue line stud we needed to finally complete the cup worthy build.

Shanahanigans

Jun 16, 2011
Perfect, perfect road playoff game. I know we've struggled with keeping leads lately but a lot of that has been bad bounces and 10 bell giveaways in the slot. Our defensive structure looks miles better than it did the last 2 playoffs. That we can win these types of games and not just 6-4 offensive battles is huge for this team moving forward.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad