Post-Game Talk: Connoredemption!

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
I said after Game 5 we’d win Game 6 and 7, galvanizing the group to take out the Stars. We are on our way. The group believes, they know they can do this.

Stars ain’t shit. And I’m not just saying that. They are 100% beatable. Use your eyes and ignore the “deep” hype train.

Stars have always been missing something. Always a strong team but something is just missing, they don’t have an “it” factor. Strong team and well built, but there’s nothing special about them.

We’re the special team. WE DESERVE IT. This is OUR TIME.
The stars are a different beast than Colorado. Didn't want anything to do with them.

OilerMcLord

Oct 9, 2003
Chalmers - Skinner.jpg

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
STU IS A STUD!!

WHEN YOU bELIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVE

Beleiveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

And

Stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

You guys want the Cup. Prove it. This is how you fandom. This is how you support your boys. We are going all the way and we will need everyone in Oil Country pulling on the same rope.

Put your egos aside. We’re doing this for the OIL!

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
The stars are a different beast than Colorado. Didn't want anything to do with them.
I wanted Dallas over Colorado too, but lets not get ahead of ourselves. They could have won tonight too, and they are a very good, deep team. If Oettinger plays the entire series like he did tonight, its going to be a long series.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad