Post-Game Talk: Connoredemption!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Stu looked cool, calm and collected. Absolute turnaround from a week ago.
I think they brought in the hypnotist from the Simpsons.

200w.gif

jesusbuiltmyhotrod

Feb 27, 2021
Looks like I called the right OT winner after all.

Kinda figured McD himself woudl redeem on another chance. Strange he fluffs the easy goal and then makes the real difficult putt later.

lol at Tanev continuing to suck against Oilers. lol clown was on for all 3GA and responsible for two of them. Oilers have his number so much its silly. Once a Flame always a flameout.
Tanev is really overrated..he is good don't get me wrong but the Oils have as good Defense imo as Dallas...Oil players are being disrespected by the media , oilers are a really good team.

DrDrai

The OG
Jan 28, 2007
Edmonton
Exhale. Some initial impressions. Dallas plays steady with similar intensity throughout the game, but seemingly cannot turn up the volume to the level of the Canucks at their best. Did not think they created that many opportunities with the exception of the extended PP time. Skinner had a great game. Stupid mistakes and unlucky bounce nearly cost the Oilers game 1. McDavid struggled, but came through when it mattered.
I noticed this as well. They played a more consistent level and I think the Oilers can deal with that better.

They also let the oilers clear the zone easier.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad