Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
*McDavid scores in 2OT*

Me: *yelling, jumping up and down, fist pumping*

This mf:
IMG_2792.jpeg

McOilers97

Jan 10, 2012
Come on. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. There were great offensive d-men in the past 20 years, from Lidstrom and Niedermeyr through Doughty and Burns to Karlsson and Makar.
Yeah, but I’m just strictly speaking on his decision-making at the point when it comes to Bouchard being able to consistently get his shot through, or fake out the opposing forward and walk along the blue-line to open up more space, or find our forwards open with passes/shot-passes. He’s phenomenal at that.

soothsayer

Oct 27, 2009
Fun game, great win.

However...

At some point, the Oilers are going to have to actually hold onto a 2-goal lead and win comfortably.
True, but the Oilers are eventually going to get a swing in power plays. 5-1 is not sustainable in a playoff series. Either they're going to get more power plays or Dallas will get fewer. 5-1 is 8 minutes McDavid, Draisaitl, Hyman, Kane aren't on the ice.

cruisecity

May 24, 2024
alert curious account startup alert alert!
Am I in the wrong here? The guy has never made a pass in his life. Imagine being the best player on earth and one of your linemates who you're supposed to be banking pucks off of tries to do it all himself on every touch.

It's also no coincidence when you put a player capable of making passes there (Draisaitl) McDavid's 5 on 5 offence skyrockets. We need another playmaker on that line, RNH is soft as shit and Hyman is the definition of a puck hog.

Love how the team looks overall, Holloway replacing RNH or Hyman on that line seems to make a ton of sense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad