Conn Smythe Tournament (Post 2000's) Round 3: 2010 Toews vs 2015 Keith

Which Conn Smythe Winner had the better performance?

• Total voters

DitchMarner

It's time.
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
Just a suggestion: Now that the 2024 playoffs are over and you can use another player in your brackets for Round Four, maybe you should put 2024 McDavid against Giguere or Malkin and have two Round Four Matchups.

Reactions: Zuluss

blundluntman

Jul 30, 2016
Just a suggestion: Now that the 2024 playoffs are over and you can use another player in your brackets for Round Four, maybe you should put 2024 McDavid against Giguere or Malkin and have two Round Four Matchups.
It's actually not a bad idea to include McDavid now that the playoffs are over. I may do a loser's bracket with him, Thomas, Zetterberg and Quick for that final spot before Round 4 begins.

Reactions: ESH and bobholly39

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Prime Toews was worth the hype, but man alive Keith just absolutely killed that entire postseason and was inarguably the absolute biggest reason the '15 Hawks won in spite of itself.

Wings4Life

Apr 11, 2007
Ov Steamrolls Jagr!
I'd be against this, McDavid hasn't taken part in the first 3 rounds of this poll series, it could invalidate the poll to include him now.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
This isn't a bad top 3 per se. I always expected Malkin and Giguere to be there. For #3 Keith was one of the candidates, along Quick and Makar I think. Obviously he beat out Makar, but I think Quick would have beat him

Still fully expect Malkin vs Giguere in the finals

I honestly am not sure how McDavid stacks up. I think he'd be #1, but it would be such a stronger #1 if he had a big game 7 and a cup win.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Keith here but he beat two guys he probably shouldn't have to get here (definitely not Makar)
I kind of get the argument for Makar but Keith really was that good in the 15 run.

3rd in points on the Black Hawks 2 behind Kane and tied with Toews.

Played 31:07 MPG

Lead the team in +16 on a team that was +48 overall and second best was a 3 way tie with +7.

Advanced stats back up the eye test.

This isn't a bad top 3 per se. I always expected Malkin and Giguere to be there. For #3 Keith was one of the candidates, along Quick and Makar I think. Obviously he beat out Makar, but I think Quick would have beat him

Still fully expect Malkin vs Giguere in the finals

I honestly am not sure how McDavid stacks up. I think he'd be #1, but it would be such a stronger #1 if he had a big game 7 and a cup win.
Sorry I can't vote for goalie equipment here.

Reactions: x Tame Impala

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad