GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft Part TWO: Rounds 2-7 | Sat. June 29, 11:30 a.m. | SN1, TVA Sports

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
Not gonna lie, I thought he was a great pick too! In fact, the 2012 draft looked franchise altering on paper.... :help: so who knows maybe Logan Sawyer is a future Canadiens captain :naughty:
yeah i remember a lot of people on the prospects board giving the Habs a solid draft grade. maybe Tim Bozon would've turned out decent if it weren't for meningitis

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
lol we actually liked that pick and that whole draft back in the day
There's may be 2 or 3 guys at most around here having the knowledge, ability and time to evaluate properly guys past the mid of the 2nd round. Let's be honest here the whole i like this player in the 3rd round and oh shit Nashville just took that guy in the 4th round what a draft means absolutely jack shit. Pretty much nobody around here possess neither the knowledge nor time to scout those lower round guys properly. Usually 1 or 2 years after the draft is where you can evaluate those picks a bit better.

GrandmaCookie

Feb 10, 2019
There's may be 2 or 3 guys at most around here having the knowledge, ability and time to evaluate properly guys past the mid of the 2nd round. Let's be honest here the whole i like this player in the 3rd round and oh shit Nashville just took that guy in the 4th round what a draft means absolutely jack shit. Pretty much nobody around here possess neither the knowledge nor time to scout those lower round guys properly.
I'm this point I'm just looking at big bois who can skate backwards ngl

edit: this sounds sus now that I'm reading this

Reactions: LaP

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
Oh yeah he's going to play there like Vjdemo did... :sarcasm:

Yeah, that's a good one, but a bad memory :laugh:

Honestly, I had no idea who Sawyer was before I saw his name, but who knows, maybe he'll surprise us. Still hope it happens with every middle-to-late rounders, just doesn't happen very often.

Reactions: vokiel

MadMslm

Jun 16, 2018
The last two draft made me expect nothing out of this team in the later rounds.

They will pick who ever they like even if it’s obscure to most of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Bolivia vs Panama
    Bolivia vs Panama
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $175.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • USA vs Uruguay
    USA vs Uruguay