GDT: Columbus vs Los Angeles || 4 March 2022 7pm EST

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
I really like that 4th line.
I feel Chinakov and Bemstrom are similar and could play well together. Just need Sillinger to feed them.

I3LI3

Jan 9, 2021
Columbus, OH
taking my girlfriend to see her first hockey game ever tonight, let alone first jackets game! we had been doing long distance dating up until last month, we’re now living in florida but came up for the weekend to take her to the game! it will be surreal for her because I’ve got her hooked onto hockey. she started following the jackets back in November! can’t wait to see her face when walking up to the arena and then hearing the cannon.. etc.

it’ll be a memorable night.

and of course, gonna take her down to the ice for warm ups. she says she wants to see her favorite player “silli”. haha

Go Jackets!!!!

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2011
taking my girlfriend to see her first hockey game ever tonight, let alone first jackets game! we had been doing long distance dating up until last month, we’re now living in florida but came up for the weekend to take her to the game! it will be surreal for her because I’ve got her hooked onto hockey. she started following the jackets back in November! can’t wait to see her face when walking up to the arena and then hearing the cannon.. etc.

it’ll be a memorable night.

and of course, gonna take her down to the ice for warm ups. she says she wants to see her favorite player “silli”. haha

Go Jackets!!!!
Hope she gets to see a great game….and of course a goal by 34.

Reactions: I3LI3

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2011
Kings getting waaaaay too many great chances. Elvis with a few great saves.

Dumais

It's All In The Reflexes
Jul 24, 2013
Wow, not a single good scoring chance. Next period is going to be better...gotta be better.

NotCommitted

Jul 4, 2013
All going to plan, now let them score 3 in the 2nd period so they start to feel really good and then storm ahead in the 3rd!

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
I didn`t see the first period how did we played? And did Jenner`s line play against Kopitar`s?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad