GDT: Columbus vs Los Angeles || 4 March 2022 7pm EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

KCbus

Someday, we’ll have an NHL team.
Jan 3, 2010
Reynoldsburg, OH
We've been through this often enough, I feel like people should have figured this out by now:

The rule is NOT "offsides." It's OFFSIDE. Singular. Without the "s".

For chrissakes.

Reactions: Cowumbus

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011

Halberdier

May 14, 2016
Did I say already that I hate those offside reviews? From those angles I was not even sure whether it was an offside or not.

Well, at least a loser point.

NotCommitted

Jul 4, 2013
Did I say already that I hate those offside reviews? From those angles I was not even sure whether it was an offside or not.

Well, at least a loser point.

If looking at skates, Werenski was really obviously offside, but what's the rule these days with the recent changes? Because he was kinda leaning back, so despite his skates being clearly over the line, portion of his body was still above the blueline. In which case it could've really been Jenner's skate they were looking at.

Halberdier

May 14, 2016
If looking at skates, Werenski was really obviously offside, but what's the rule these days with the recent changes? Because he was kinda leaning back, so despite his skates being clearly over the line, portion of his body was still above the blueline. In which case it could've really been Jenner's skate they were looking at.

Ah, I didn't even notice about possible offside on Werenski. But if your point is that his skate was in the air, it doesn't matter anymore since they did change that rule.

I think Jenner's foot could have been offside for a hair, but not an inch.

Tommigun

Jan 5, 2018
Ah, I didn't even notice about possible offside on Werenski. But if your point is that his skate was in the air, it doesn't matter anymore since they did change that rule.

I think Jenner's foot could have been offside for a hair, but not an inch.

The guy in the middle (forgot who he was by now) was offside by half a meter. The broadcaster only focused on the guy on the flank who was probably onside. It was a very blatant offside and I knew it’d be called back as I noticed the situation in real time, so it was the correct call as it wasn’t even close.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad