Confirmed with Link: Columbus to host Detroit on 03/01/25 at Ohio Stadium in NHL Stadium Series Game

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Can someone explain the genius of having OSU and Michigan play an outdoor game it Wrigley field as part of the Winter Classic week but them also playing an indoor game in Columbus the night before the Stadium Series?

Fred Glover

Chief of Sinners
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2007
Ohio
Can someone explain the genius of having OSU and Michigan play an outdoor game it Wrigley field as part of the Winter Classic week but them also playing an indoor game in Columbus the night before the Stadium Series?
I hear you but let me take a guess
The Winter Classic will be played in Chicago on January 1 where the probability of cold conditions is high, resulting in better conditions for the ice on the rink
Columbus in early March usually is cold but not like Chicago so it might be to ensure the ice at OSU would be in the best shape possible for the NHL game
Just a guess though

GoJackets1

Someday.
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
Gonna fly out with my 3 year old for this. Got 2 tickets in the front row of the upper bowl. I've never been to a sporting event in the Shoe and I haven't been to a CBJ game in Columbus since maybe game 4 vs the Caps in 2018? I'm excited!

Can anyone tell me what kind of barrier there is at the front row of the upper bowl? I was hoping it would be a good viewing point for my toddler with nobody in front of him and hopefully just a glass barrier like at some of the NHL arenas, but now I'm thinking it probably isn't.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Gonna fly out with my 3 year old for this. Got 2 tickets in the front row of the upper bowl. I've never been to a sporting event in the Shoe and I haven't been to a CBJ game in Columbus since maybe game 4 vs the Caps in 2018? I'm excited!

Can anyone tell me what kind of barrier there is at the front row of the upper bowl? I was hoping it would be a good viewing point for my toddler with nobody in front of him and hopefully just a glass barrier like at some of the NHL arenas, but now I'm thinking it probably isn't.

Reactions: GoJackets1

GoJackets1

Someday.
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
This’ll do perfectly. Thanks! Hopefully he’ll be able to be interested enough in the game to stay the whole time. lol if I don’t think he will be I’ll probably bring a friend because I want to be there for the whole thing.

Took him to his first game this past spring in Calgary, he had a great time but only made it thru one period. Once his ice cream was gone he was done. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad