GDT: Colorado Avalanche vs. Los Angeles Kings - Jan. 22, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
Welcome!

Cup hangover continues, Avs win one at home. 3-1 Avs, LAK make a push at the end but Varlamov pops an empty-netter. Duchene scores on a spin-o-rama and EJ scores on the PP.

The best part about that will be that while on a 6-4 PK, he'll steal the puck from Brad Doty and go through the other 5 Kings players, lugging the puck up the ice. Then he'll stop before hitting the red line and take a crazy slapshot with his goalie stick that will go top corner into the empty net. -> HIGHLIGHT OF THE CENTURY

Avalanche

Mar 18, 2011
Cornwall
Dater:

McGinn-Sta​stny-Jones​
Landeskog​-Duchene-P​arenteau
D​ownie-Mitc​hell-Hejdu​k
McLeod-O​lver-Borde​

Remains to be seen, along with Shane O'Brien, who the other scratch on defense will be. I believe it will come down to either Hunwick or Barrie.

Joe Sacco on Downie's bad penalties in game one: "I talked with him. He's got to be smarter than that, and he knows that. I'm pretty sure he won't be doing that again anytime soon."

SlyAvs

smokin Joe
Mar 21, 2011
Win or lose , i want O'really controversy solved just dont wanna wait till April 3rd

AvsWraith

Jan 21, 2010
Colorado
5-2 Kings with 3 coming on the pp, two 5-on-3. Kopitar with the hat trick.
Lando and McCleod for the Avs.
Another bad penalty from Downie.
1 open net miss and 2 posts from Stastny and McGinn.

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
Joe Sacco on Downie's bad penalties in game one: "I talked with him. He's got to be smarter than that, and he knows that. I'm pretty sure he won't be doing that again anytime soon."

The guy has anger mgmt issues, I guarantee he'll do it again at some point. Part & parcel of his game, deal with it Sacco.

Quick's gonna be hard to beat tonight :(

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
The fourth line played well last game but I think they can be just as effective with Kobasew in the line up instead of Bordeleau. He could also replace Jones on the PK and help there as well.

member 116861

Dater:

McGinn-Sta​stny-Jones​
McLeod-O​lver-Borde​

Remains to be seen, along with Shane O'Brien, who the other scratch on defense will be. I believe it will come down to either Hunwick or Barrie.

By anytime soon he probably means a week because I guarantee Downie will do something stupid again sometime this season.

Also I hope I get an Altitude feed for today's game, last game both of the feeds on Center Ice were Wild feeds.

wondeROY

Apr 19, 2007
Missoula, Montana
Dater:

McGinn-Sta​stny-Jones​
McLeod-O​lver-Borde​

Am I the only who thinks are 2nd line should be our 1st line? I just don't see that 1st line ever producing like it should. Stas was invisible in game 1, much like last season.

Gigantor The Goalie

Speak for the Goalies
Feb 4, 2012
New London
The guy has anger mgmt issues, I guarantee he'll do it again at some point. Part & parcel of his game, deal with it Sacco.

Quick's gonna be hard to beat tonight :(

The Quick who just came off of back surgery? The Quick we beat four times last season when he was playing his very best hockey? He'll be good but I don't think he'll be superman amazing like he was last year. Let's see what Kopitar brings to the game.

bohlmeister

May 18, 2007
***If anyone is going to the game can you verify that RoR jerseys are on sale for 70% off***

If they are I think I would buy one.

Would be much appreciated.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Am I the only who thinks are 2nd line should be our 1st line? I just don't see that 1st line ever producing like it should. Stas was invisible in game 1, much like last season.

Because Duchene was so visible in the first game and last season...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad