GDT: Colorado Avalanche vs. Los Angeles Kings - Jan. 22, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

member 116861

SOB still a scratch per Moser and Dater

tumblr_mdax3wROpQ1rtxt6x.gif

Goulet17

May 22, 2003
Interesting on Kopitar, Imthought he was going to be out a little longer.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Nothing absolutely nothing indicates Avs will win tonight. Quick with a SO 4-0 Kings.

The Kings are pretty thin on defense right now, and the whole team looked pretty bad against Chicago.

I think this will be a close game.

TheFactor

Johnny Malkin
Mar 25, 2011
Calgary
The negativity in this thread is so sad. We lose one game and suddenly everyone thinks we'll never win again. We played pretty good last game and could've easily won it had we been more disciplined. Avs with a shutout tonight. 3-0 win i repeat.

The Shermanator

HFBoards Legend
Jul 2, 2011
Ontario
The negativity in this thread is so sad. We lose one game and suddenly everyone thinks we'll never win again. We played pretty good last game and could've easily won it had we been more disciplined. Avs with a shutout tonight. 3-0 win i repeat.

It's true. The funny thing is if we win tonight people will be talking about the playoffs.

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011
No switching up lines!!! I want to see what this lineup can do and I want some god damn chemistry between Duchene and someone. Anyone!!!!

6-1 win for LA... lone goal scored by Kobasew

TatteredTornNFrayed

very angry indeed
Jan 15, 2008
The Avs captain is a 3rd line grinder. Their best centerman is the equivalence of a Western conference Bozak. The 2nd line center has the hockey IQ of Forrest Gump. Their best player, who is the best defensive player in the last 25 years, is in Russia. The coach of the team is so inept that there is at least 200 fans on the Avs forum who could do a better job. The Avs #1 defenceman is actually a #4 but due to his draft pedigree the team pretends he is a #1. The ownership is so cheap that within a few seasons all the players who are atleast mediocre will be gone because management won't pay them. And lastly, the starting goaltender has such weak groin muscles that the slightest movement will rip them to pieces, and send him back to Russia where he really wants to be. Oh yeah, and the Avs overpaid for most of these "core" players.

Did I miss anything?

:clap: BRAVO :clap:

Maybe you could have thrown in our wingers include a goon, a ginger, a psycho, an alchoholic, a couple of guys who had one good year, a kid who can't buy a drink yet, and a guy who should have retired last year?

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011
The Avs captain is a 3rd line grinder. Their best centerman is the equivalence of a Western conference Bozak. The 2nd line center has the hockey IQ of Forrest Gump. Their best player, who is the best defensive player in the last 25 years, is in Russia. The coach of the team is so inept that there is at least 200 fans on the Avs forum who could do a better job. The Avs #1 defenceman is actually a #4 but due to his draft pedigree the team pretends he is a #1. The ownership is so cheap that within a few seasons all the players who are atleast mediocre will be gone because management won't pay them. And lastly, the starting goaltender has such weak groin muscles that the slightest movement will rip them to pieces, and send him back to Russia where he really wants to be. Oh yeah, and the Avs overpaid for most of these "core" players.

Did I miss anything?

Missed that we traded the NHL's leading goal scorer for 2 AHL scrubs and a 3rd line grinder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad