GDT: Colorado Avalanche vs Arizona Coyotes - Put Something on the Table - 1PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Could be but there's a lot of Paid Patriotism in US professional sports.

I think there's a John Oliver bit episode about it.

I like what the NHL has done with the military affiliation. It's not over done as much as it is with Football.

Hennessy

Ye Jacobites, by name
Dec 20, 2006
On my keister
That stuff annoys me to no end. I don't care if it's 10-2 in an October game or OT in the SCF - a penalty is a penalty. Especially when it is that blatant. It's not like the refs just missed it. They decided to just let it slide. That's not their job. Or at least shouldn't be.

Reactions: Avs425 and 5280

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
I think I'm still a bit behind but that's surely the worst coach challenge there's been since it was introduced
titter.png

Reactions: 21

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
Arizona should have had 2-3 more penalties in this game than they have been awarded with so far.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Andrighetto's presence back in the lineup already quite noticeable, with his shoot first attitude.

Speaking of #10, I just got the jerseys I won in the Avs auction for him and Z. His jersey is actually small enough to wear like I figured it would be (lol), and his signature is pretty nice. I'll have to post some pictures in the jersey thread in the next couple of days.

Reactions: Weast

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
I meant other than on government buildings, you basically never see german flags

Americans do go overboard on the amount of flags per sq.ft. In Canada there are quite a few around in high traffic areas.

member 116861

I thought I could go to the bank first because who cares if you miss the first few minutes...

Reactions: Hesher

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad