GDT: Colorado Avalanche vs Arizona Coyotes - Put Something on the Table - 1PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Landeskog has to be one of the worst 20 goal power forwards in the league in front of the net. Get your damn stick on the ice. Your job is to score there not defend their net/your position with a cross check.

AvsMakar08

Feb 14, 2017
New York
Landeskog has to be one of the worst 20 goal power forwards in the league in front of the net. Get your damn stick on the ice. Your job is to score there not defend their net/your position with a cross check.

Soundwave and a few others defended him on this board. We will see how long they will be on Landy side. Captain should contribute a little bit more on overall aspects of the game.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Soundwave and a few others defended him on this board. We will see how long they will be on Landy side. Captain should contribute a little bit more on overall aspects of the game.

Agreed. MacK should be the captain so that we can blame him for everything wrong with the team and start to hate him for no real reason.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Agreed. MacK should be the captain so that we can blame him for everything wrong with the team and start to hate him for no real reason.

Before this season I would of said hell no to that, but MacK has been C worthy this year. Some part of me wonders how he would respond to the pressure too. MacK almost seems to feed off of pressure situations or it's like hes bored.

For the record I don't want any changes made lol. I'm just curious what it would do to MacK.

Reactions: cgf

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad