Colorado Avalanche Training Camp Dates

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Perhaps white helmets at home makes the equipment guys tasks easier? Wear white on the road, white at home and navy when 3rds are worn?

Point 2 is that I'm going to remain highly skeptical about Landeskog. Especially given that this franchise is hardly ever honest about injuries and recovery progress. We found he hadn't progressed enough to play last spring. And then in the playoffs. A whole summer has gone by and I wouldn't be surprised to learn Landy still needs more recovery time.

Yeah. Right......

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Perhaps white helmets at home makes the equipment guys tasks easier? Wear white on the road, white at home and navy when 3rds are worn?

Point 2 is that I'm going to remain highly skeptical about Landeskog. Especially given that this franchise is hardly ever honest about injuries and recovery progress. We found he hadn't progressed enough to play last spring. And then in the playoffs. A whole summer has gone by and I wouldn't be surprised to learn Landy still needs more recovery time.

Yeah. Right......
If they said he's ready by around the TDL wouldn't that be fine anyway? As long as he has 10-15 games to show what he's got before the playoffs that's all the team needs

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
That's just not possible :laugh:

For humans, anyway. Grizzly bears? Maybe.

If he did gain 17 lbs this summer it's a mix of water, fat and muscles. Probably achieved that with some pharmaceutical "help".

Mostly fat and water. He'll probably burn a lot off in camp though.

These young players have to get stronger either way. It's a process. They bulk up and then they cut. Hard to do both in one off season.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
With how much ice-time as the starts get these days. Our top line plays damn near 30 minutes a game. 5 guys...play half the game. Leaving 30 minutes for the other 15 dudes.

Other than the bike ride of doom, how do we measure stamina in prospects?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad