News Article: Colorado Avalanche Media Coverage Part VI

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
FWIW, I get about 90% of what I could conceivably want to watch on Fubo. I'm in Colorado (but my local news is in New Mexico.) I was amazed when I saw the list. NHL Network was an excellent surprise. Sadly, we do not get ESPN8 - The Ocho! Fubo, for me at least, is way way cheaper than Cable TV. Especially if you have kids and 3+ televisions running.

Then again, this does little for my Canadian and European brothers at HB.
I have only been slightly inconvenienced by my desire to stay strictly above the grey areas of the law.

For example, I actually haven't bothered with trying to get a VPN to work with my Roku or iPad when on vacation out of the country in order to watch ESPN+ content. If I can't find it in the country I'm in at the time, maybe I should just spend more attention on the country I'm visiting!

But if I lived in a market as messed up as Colorado. I will tell you this, I would have absolutely no issues getting the Disney+ bundle and a VPN for use with ESPN+ to make them think you are up here in Alaska or if the thought is too cold, tell it you're in Miami. Anywhere but Altitudes area of access and enjoy.

I feel at this point, between Disney+, Sling Orange (ESPN proper, ESPN2, TNT, TBS, w/ sports bundle (NHLTV) is more than enough. Even the additional sports bundle for the few games on NHLTV is stupid as hell. We can only lead the horses to the water, we can't force them to drink. Use the tools that are available to you to enjoy life. It might be gray, but both Disney+ bundles and VPNs are allowed in the US.

[edit...I also want to say that this was NOT my initial inclinations towards digital content online. It was the practices of businesses involved that lead me to evolve my take. I still legitimately try to pay my way. But seriously....three subscriptions and I'm still going to miss some odd game in February? f*** off NHL!]

Last edited:
Reactions: henchman21

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad