News Article: Colorado Avalanche Media Coverage Part VI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003

How you not gonna have Cale Makar in this? That's a dropped ball.

I could think of tons of ideas to build an episode around. The most obvious being how the new crop of young defenseman is changing the game again, similar to Orr.

Centered around Makar, Hughes, and Fox, and then you could get soundbytes from recent draftees who can talk about how they've inspired them already, as well as teammates who are in awe of them, while you show them dominating in practice, and in games.

And if they really did it right, they would try to get inside the mind of Cale, because he's such an extreme competitor, with a championship mind, but it doesn't get explored or talked about enough.

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO

I could think of tons of ideas to build an episode around. The most obvious being how the new crop of young defenseman is changing the game again, similar to Orr.

Centered around Makar, Hughes, and Fox, and then you could get soundbytes from recent draftees who can talk about how they've inspired them already, as well as teammates who are in awe of them, while you show them dominating in practice, and in games.

And if they really did it right, they would try to get inside the mind of Cale, because he's such an extreme competitor, with a championship mind, but it doesn't get explored or talked about enough.
I'm sure they asked several players, and they declined. I mean, why wouldn't you ask Crosby or MacKinnon? Or Bedard?

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
I'm sure they asked several players, and they declined. I mean, why wouldn't you ask Crosby or MacKinnon? Or Bedard?

I could see MacKinnon saying he wants to focus on hockey. He doesn't like doing media anyway. Sid perhaps too, since he's given his time for these things for a long time.

I would bet Bedard would have done it. They probably didn't ask.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Deen is a great hire, but it will be hard to replace Mars because you did a lot of extra articles like hockey news beyond Avs stuff.

It sounds like there will be multiple seasons when I see titles like "season 1."

The name of it is so damn dumb, in F1 you got "Drive to Survive," and we get faceoff lol. It's so generic.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
At this point, Altitude should start a gofundme to purchase airtime from a local channel and at least get their home games broadcast OTA at least.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad