News Article: Colorado Avalanche Media Coverage Part VI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Oh cool, Aarif's good...but now I'm left to wonder what's going on over at Mile High Sports.

So much rotation, like a huge game of musical chairs.

Maybe Evan will follow Makayla Perkins into the world of high-stakes Pickleball.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003

How you not gonna have Cale Makar in this? That's a dropped ball.

I could think of tons of ideas to build an episode around. The most obvious being how the new crop of young defenseman is changing the game again, similar to Orr.

Centered around Makar, Hughes, and Fox, and then you could get soundbytes from recent draftees who can talk about how they've inspired them already, as well as teammates who are in awe of them, while you show them dominating in practice, and in games.

And if they really did it right, they would try to get inside the mind of Cale, because he's such an extreme competitor, with a championship mind, but it doesn't get explored or talked about enough.

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
How you not gonna have Cale Makar in this? That's a dropped ball.

I could think of tons of ideas to build an episode around. The most obvious being how the new crop of young defenseman is changing the game again, similar to Orr.

Centered around Makar, Hughes, and Fox, and then you could get soundbytes from recent draftees who can talk about how they've inspired them already, as well as teammates who are in awe of them, while you show them dominating in practice, and in games.

And if they really did it right, they would try to get inside the mind of Cale, because he's such an extreme competitor, with a championship mind, but it doesn't get explored or talked about enough.
I'm sure they asked several players, and they declined. I mean, why wouldn't you ask Crosby or MacKinnon? Or Bedard?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad