News Article: Colorado Avalanche Media Coverage Part VI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Does Guerilla utilize Tik Tok? That's the real monetization play (until it gets banned). I'm too old to have a Tik Tok or understand it, so I won't look.

297.png

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Also, Guerilla is going to Phoenix now!
Interestingly Meghan was close to the PHNX folks as they did podcasts together and stuff.

Looks like Guerilla is on the offense and poaching a bunch of ALLCITY staff.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
You could hire the Chocolate Rain guy to replace Moser, and it would still be a huge improvement. :nod:
I really have liked Dominic Moore the few times I've seen him on TV. Breaking him in as an analyst might be good, but I would really like to see him get out of the studio and into the broadcast booth if he continues to develop.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I'll admit even I've soured a bit on Moser, but I still think the overall Altitude presentation is >>>>>>> ESPN. I absolutely cannot STAND ESPN broadcasts, the "analysis" along with the fact that they rarely roll out their best talent to call the games. Still annoyed AF they took Bob Wischusen out of the playoffs so he could call meaningless early-season MLB games.

It also annoys the living hell outta me that Rycroft has been rendered toothless. The WHOLE REASON viewers gravitated to him and he won out over Engblom or whoever they were rotating in with him was because he didn't hesitate to break out the stick when the Avs f***ed up. Now he's doing Simone-Biles verbal gymnastics every time Georgiev gives up an obviously soft-ass goal.

They still haven't announced a replacement for Katie, or if they're even going to bother replacing her.

Reactions: McMetal

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
I think it's pointless complaining about Rycroft and Moser. That's clearly what Altitude is looking for with their broadcasters. Anyone they hire will always be sunshine, rainbows and will be drinking the Avalanche colored Koolaid.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
I think it's pointless complaining about Rycroft and Moser. That's clearly what Altitude is looking for with their broadcasters. Anyone they hire will always be sunshine, rainbows and will be drinking the Avalanche colored Koolaid.

I don't even care if they're Avs homers. I just can't listen to Moser say the same five phrases over and over again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad