Confirmed with Link: Colin Miller, 2 x $1.5m AAV

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ThinIce61

Jul 11, 2018
Morrissey-DeMelo
Samberg-Pionk
Heinola-Miller
Stanley-Lundmark

Still 2 bodies that should be gone. Hopefully 1 of the 2 are gone at least by TC, either via a trade, or due to another signing and the other is dropped off at the perimeter and told to **** off.

Reactions: hockeyarena

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Morrissey-DeMelo
Samberg-Pionk
Heinola-Miller
Stanley-Lundmark

Still 2 bodies that should be gone. Hopefully 1 of the 2 are gone at least by TC, either via a trade, or due to another signing and the other is dropped off at the perimeter and told to **** off.

I could see us carrying 2 D in the press box.

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
Hopefully he plays. Will be good for 3rd line. Heinola should beat out Stanley for 3rd spot. But I'd imagine Stan will get in a few games.
Optimistic of you to not consider the possibility of the Jets playing Stanley on the 3rd pairing on his off hand. Or getting Heinola to play on his off-hand on that pairing with Stan being the #6 LD.

Stanley has got to be sick of it too... I wish the Jets gave him a new start for everyone's sake.

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Optimistic of you to not consider the possibility of the Jets playing Stanley on the 3rd pairing on his off hand. Or getting Heinola to play on his off-hand on that pairing with Stan being the #6 LD.

Stanley has got to be sick of it too... I wish the Jets gave him a new start for everyone's sake.

He asked for a trade awhile ago I thought. Think the org really wants him to pan out since they wasted assets to trade up for him.

Tasteless Beaver

Here for the hot takes
Jul 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Happy to have Miller back since he played well for us in his limited minutes, but I think this means we’re out on any RHD upgrade unless Pionk goes the other way. They wouldn’t be paying depth 1.5m to sit. Next year could get rocky with our RHD situation.

Reactions: hn777

ThinIce61

Jul 11, 2018
I could see us carrying 2 D in the press box.
Oh we likely will. The mention of 2 bodies being gone is for Stanley Pionk(sounds like a pervert in some B movie).
They are absolutely hell bent on keeping Stanley and HF Jets hive unit would be apoplectic if Lundmark was lost to waivers without first seeing if he's the second coming of Teppo Numminen (rightly so) so 8 it is . Heinola absolutely needs to be paired with a veteran D and not that chaos giraffe Stanley.

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

ThinIce61

Jul 11, 2018
There may not have been many other suitors. His agent may have been twiddling his thumbs more than Chevy was today.

Reactions: hn777

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad