Value of: Cole Caufield or Nick Robertson

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

NMacrules

May 30, 2021
Both are NHL ready. Caufield has a bit more NHL experience by 4 games and Robertson is a bit bigger.

Caufield had 30 goals in 31 games at the university of Wisconsin. Robertson had 55 goals in 46 games with the Peterborough Petes and has a couple more years of pro. They are the same age.
Caufield has a better shot and Robertson is a great skater.

Who do you think has the bigger upside. Very similar players. Who would you want on your team?

I edited because it read wrong with the Junior comment.

Last edited:

Sting

Feb 8, 2004
Shame Nick never got his brother's size.

Gonna go with Caufield ainec here.

Reactions: exporta

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
caufield pretty easily.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Caufield by far. I doubt Robertson is anything more than a Brendan Pirri

Reactions: Altimus

DANTHEMAN1967

Aug 10, 2016
It's too soon to tell, Caufield has had an extra season of hockey.
We'll know more after this season.

patriotfan

Jun 8, 2014
Both are NHL ready. Caufield has a bit more NHL experience by 4 games and Robertson is a bit bigger.

In their final years of junior, Caufield had 30 goals in 31 games at the university of Wisconsin. Robertson had 55 goals in 46 games with the Peterborough Petes and has a couple more years of pro. They are the same age.

Who do you think has the bigger upside. Very similar players. Who would you want on your team?
that midget caufield is one hit away from being decapataded, oh and mark my words he is going to get smashed.....

Reactions: NMacrules

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA

In their final years of junior, Caufield had 30 goals in 31 games at the university of Wisconsin. Robertson had 55 goals in 46 games with the Peterborough Petes and has a couple more years of pro. They are the same age.

Neither has done much st the nhl level…

Caufield given where drafted is worth a lot more than Robertson

Cenzo_

Dec 11, 2006
Montreal
that midget caufield is one hit away from being decapataded, oh and mark my words he is going to get smashed.....

Caufield is shifty as hell and is quick to pass the puck. Surprisingly, even in the hugely tight playoff games, he manages to avoid getting hit hard. Marchand is a good exemple of a small players that is so damn hard to hit hard and you can imagine how much some players wan't to hit that little brat

Reactions: Alikhan Alizada
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad