Value of: Cole Caufield or Nick Robertson

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DomBarr

Apr 7, 2014
Both are NHL ready. Caufield has a bit more NHL experience by 4 games and Robertson is a bit bigger.

In their final years of junior, Caufield had 30 goals in 31 games at the university of Wisconsin. Robertson had 55 goals in 46 games with the Peterborough Petes and has a couple more years of pro. They are the same age.
Caufield has a better shot and Robertson is a great skater.

Who do you think has the bigger upside. Very similar players. Who would you want on your team?
I am just going to stay out of a thread where posters are forced to tell Leaf fans that Robertson comes in second to Caufield in this 2 player thread.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Both are NHL ready. Caufield has a bit more NHL experience by 4 games and Robertson is a bit bigger.

In their final years of junior, Caufield had 30 goals in 31 games at the university of Wisconsin. Robertson had 55 goals in 46 games with the Peterborough Petes and has a couple more years of pro. They are the same age.

Who do you think has the bigger upside. Very similar players. Who would you want on your team?
It's so weird calling college hockey "junior" hockey.

Caufield was the best player in college hockey. 30 goals was 11 more goals then the guy in second place.

I'll take Caufield easily here.

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017

:laugh: Nick who?

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax

Is this a real question ? Take it is a Leafs fan that posted this because there way a Montreal would compare Caufield to a much lower tier prospect . I would take Caufield 10 times out of 10

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
This has to be a troll, "4 more NHL games of experience"? "Not proven anything"?

Caufield was a key piece in Montreal's playoff run to the Stanley Cup finals.

Anything could happen, but right now the answer is Caufield

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
Leafs fan, this is caufield

I expect caufield to peak at 30-35 Goals and 60-70 points

I expect Robertson to peak at 20-25 goals and 45-55 points

not exactly a fair comparison

it’s like comparing nylander and drouin….

Blaine8797

Nov 26, 2018

Caufield I see as a first line player, I don’t believe the hype surrounding robertson in the slightest

NMacrules

May 30, 2021
Is this a real question ? Take it is a Leafs fan that posted this because there way a Montreal would compare Caufield to a much lower tier prospect . I would take Caufield 10 times out of 10
Nope, Colorado. Hence my avatar name is NMacrules. NMac is Nathan MacKinnon.

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
Leafs fan, this is caufield

I expect caufield to peak at 30-35 Goals and 60-70 points

I expect Robertson to peak at 20-25 goals and 45-55 points

not exactly a fair comparison

it’s like comparing nylander and drouin….
there is hope for a lot more than that

Guided by Veseys

Nov 14, 2011
The same Caulfield that lit up the Vegas series like no leaf has done since I can remember?
Yeah, gonna go Robertson here. This is obviously a Taylor/Tyler situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad