Cole Caufield: Is this the year?

How Many Goals Will Caufield Score in 2023/24?

• Total voters

Habby4Life

First pick overall goes to the Montreal Canadiens
Nov 12, 2008
Whatever bro , everybody gets mad when I talk about the 50 goal poll lmao , also 48 in 82 over 2 seasons lol talk about cherry picking . Like seriously what kind of cherry picked stat is that? Just admit the fefans got excited and thought we would have a 50 goal scorer , talk about delusional.

Me , a scholar , would never fall to that type of fefan trap. Can cole score 50 ? Sure probably one day , scoring is going up so maybe , am I gonna go out and say he is just because he plays for my team? Certainly not.

Yeah, some fans need to pull creative stats to justify their hopes of what a player will be.

As far as CC goes, 50, perhaps that talk can occur when he hits the 30 mark just once in a single. All the PG or over X games is nonsense - the numbers are what he has accomplished.

Roy is another story, a guy who done nothing at the NHL level of any significance to warrant being crowned a 2nd line guy or any kind of calder talk. 9 pts in 23 games isn't anything special that can justify that kind of talk. All this talk can begin when he can actually make the team, lol.

Like all fanbases, there are a group that overhype their teams guys, its normal, just a little more extreme with this fan base.

Last edited:

Ozmodiar

Oct 18, 2017
Yeah, some fans need to pull creative stats to justify their hopes of what a player will be.

As far as CC goes, 50, perhaps that talk can occur when he hits the 30 mark just once in a single. All the PG or over X games is nonsense - the numbers are what he has accomplished.

Roy is another story, a guy who done nothing at the NHL level of any significance to warrant being crowned a 2nd line guy or any kind of calder talk. 9 pts in 23 games isn't anything special that can justify that kind of talk. All this talk can begin when he can actually make the team, lol.

Like all fanbases, there are a group that overhype their teams guys, its normal, just a little more extreme with this fan base.
Yeah, nobody cares about stats that are stretched over 2 half seasons. A “40 goal scorer” does it in one season. Have you ever heard anyone reputable discussing an “N goal scorer” using an asterisked time range?

… and if you try to use it as a predictor for 1 season, there’s a good chance you’ll be wrong and then might just make up excuses for the lack of production.

Last season - 28 goals, which was a dip. I’m guessing 35. Give or take, depending on usage.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad