Coaching is a serious problem.

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
Argued this PM on this very board that they f***ing need help. We dont have room for everyone anyway. Package picks and prospects and at least go get a real solid RD defenseman to protect/mentor Hutson. Guhle is a lefty and made of glass even though he's a little genius defensively. Reinbacher same thing.

Marty is out of his mind with the 23+ minutes per game. Theres a balance between benching/demoting kids when they f*** up like the old days and whatever they are doing with a kid who's used to play way fewer games at lower levels.
It went from "Hutson may not survive the bigs and be literally pulverized in bits by big strong men" to "unleash him forever on the ice without supervision lmaoooo".

They HAVE to help these kids. They could really use a non-tanking season for once.

The "mix". We're in the mix but the one like my gf made earlier when she combined vinegar with bleach to clean something LOL (small quantities, no big deal). I was mediocre at science in school, but this one I sure remember.

Reactions: Halakitlikethat

HankyZetts

Twi2ted
Mar 16, 2004
I disagree Nick isn't responsible for the runway the neutral zone has become under Marty.
Nor is he responsible for us continually conceding the blue line and backing in.
Trying to pin the structure or lack thereof on a player is rich.
Trying to pin things on me that I never said is even richer though

Habby4Life

First pick overall goes to the Montreal Canadiens
Nov 12, 2008
Just watch tonight’s game and tell me this time is well coached.

MSL is a joke.

Reactions: mdk

the valiant effort

settle down, bud
Apr 17, 2017
Compared to their decent starts the previous two years, I have to think the disjointed training camp that was for some reason dictated by the Leafs and Senators plays a big role in this shit run so far.

Nevins

Jul 12, 2014
Many teams don't respect Habs players and MSL doesn't seem to see that....That's why Xhekaj has to be in the lineup when there are bastard players like Truba, Kreider....

Beaker

In My Lab Goggles
Jun 4, 2007
In The Lab.
1729649411100.png

This one is for tomorrow morning, coach

• Love
Reactions: the valiant effort

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Argued this PM on this very board that they f***ing need help. We dont have room for everyone anyway. Package picks and prospects and at least go get a real solid RD defenseman to protect/mentor Hutson. Guhle is a lefty and made of glass even though he's a little genius defensively. Reinbacher same thing.

Marty is out of his mind with the 23+ minutes per game. Theres a balance between benching/demoting kids when they f*** up like the old days and whatever they are doing with a kid who's used to play way fewer games at lower levels.
It went from "Hutson may not survive the bigs and be literally pulverized in bits by big strong men" to "unleash him forever on the ice without supervision lmaoooo".

They HAVE to help these kids. They could really use a non-tanking season for once.

The "mix". We're in the mix but the one like my gf made earlier when she combined vinegar with bleach to clean something LOL (small quantities, no big deal). I was mediocre at science in school, but this one I sure remember.
I think we definitely need a solid RD. And with Barron going down, I don't think they'll have a choice.

Habby4Life

First pick overall goes to the Montreal Canadiens
Nov 12, 2008
Right... it's the coach's fault.
Yeah, the coach should have them ready to play. The coach holds guys responsible for poor play. The coach’s d system is a pile of hot garbage.

All is good folks, nothing to see.

Worst coach they have had in a long time. Makes Duch & MT look like hall of famers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad