Proposal: CLS-Nashville Blockbuster

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Laine and Kukan for Tolvanen, Fabbro and 2nd
Much better for the Jackets (more quality RHD desperately needed here) but not really acceptable to the Preds. Frankly, I'm not entirely sure what Laine adds to Nashville at this point. (But then again, I can't really explain how the Preds are doing as well as they are outside of "holy shit Jeannot and Carrier were for real", so my assessment may not be all that useful.. :) )

Gh24

Feb 12, 2014
Much better for the Jackets (more quality RHD desperately needed here) but not really acceptable to the Preds. Frankly, I'm not entirely sure what Laine adds to Nashville at this point. (But then again, I can't really explain how the Preds are doing as well as they are outside of "holy shit Jeannot and Carrier were for real", so my assessment may not be all that useful.. :) )
Your assessment usually easily beats the average poster here when it comes to Preds. Easily.

Xoggz22

Mar 4, 2002
Columbus, Ohio
Columbus says no thanks. Both CBJ players, or is that CLS? I'm confused, are useful and playing well. Voracek is an ideal player for a rebuilding team. He can be moved in his final year if necessary when the young players actually see how the game is played and we know who will replace him. Laine may be a long term piece in Columbus, but if not, he's playing at a PPG pace after losing time to injury and the death of his father. He's still got that elite release and shot and just now getting back to comfortable playing. CBJ can do better if they choose to move either piece.

Reactions: Fro

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad