Podcast (Audio) CLEAN HITS : New Utah Hockey Content - Born from HF Coyotes

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
A big shout out to Clean hits from SLC Puck on his boots on the ground live podcast in front of the delta

Saying “ I have seen so many other podcasts people down here but I really wish I had bumped into the CleanHits guys.. these guys are top notch wish they were here.., ( paraphrasing)

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
A big shout out to Clean hits from SLC Puck on his boots on the ground live podcast in front of the delta

Saying “ I have seen so many other podcasts people down here but I really wish I had bumped into the CleanHits guys.. these guys are top notch wish they were here.., ( paraphrasing)
Nice! Love that dude. Hilarious and genuine.

Thanks!

Reactions: Llewzaher

TheLegend

"Just say it 3 times..."
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Yeah, they played the Seravalli clip. I got a chuckle out of that for sure! Haha.

Because PHNX loves you there.... :D

JMNSHO here....

"Five years" could mean anything. Reality would be more like five years from now we *might* see an expansion process beginning.

Also Frank knows he pissed off a lot of Coyotes fans over all this and he really didn't handle it well until near the end. Consider this is his way of saying he hoping (like a lot of other hockey media people) that the NHL gets back into AZ. Most of these writers do feel for the fans.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad