Podcast (Audio) CLEAN HITS : New Utah Hockey Content - Born from HF Coyotes

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
We enjoyed that interview. Thanks for doing it and posting.

I've lived in the Phoenix area for almost 8 years and had closely kept up with the Coyotes situation. I kept thinking to myself that there is no way the NHL will allow the Coyotes to play at Mullett Arena for another season, much less two more beyond that.

Mullett got a nice facelift and ASU should be happy about that, at least. I don't want to get into all of the political trappings of the whole thing, but it became clear to me that the NHL was going to force a sale and relocation and my guess was Utah as the apparently clear contender. And that's exactly what happened.

But the roster lives on and BA is gold. A new era with a new Doan.

BTW, I want the team name to be The Utah Canyon with a coyote as the mascot. The Canyon Coyote. I got it all worked out.
Thank you for the kind words!!!!

Reactions: ChicagoBlues

Schemp

Nov 12, 2018
Still stuck in Forum 40
I started reading the latest email from Clean Hits Hockey and when I came across the phrase "metronomic cadence" I immediately thought of only one person who would use that description and wondered if he was directing it to @Summer Rose (LOL)?
Good article with hidden stats that most wouldn't have known about, the progressions that Logan has made in-season(s).
As the designated homer (even if I am currently residing in Tempe), I can see Cooley being ~ a point per game player this upcoming season, well for at least the 2nd half of the hockey year...

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
I started reading the latest email from Clean Hits Hockey and when I came across the phrase "metronomic cadence" I immediately thought of only one person who would use that description and wondered if he was directing it to @Summer Rose (LOL)?
Good article with hidden stats that most wouldn't have known about, the progressions that Logan has made in-season(s).
As the designated homer (even if I am currently residing in Tempe), I can see Cooley being ~ a point per game player this upcoming season, well for at least the 2nd half of the hockey year...
Thanks! I appreciate that! I wrote the Cooley post. :)

Reactions: Schemp

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
cleanhits.substack.com
Wow guys so awesome to see how this all started to what it is today in such a short time.. congratulations!

Great to see the interviews rolling in as well

I don’t think any of you a year ago would imagine this …

I just got caught up on the Sam and Cole interviews. Excellent work guys!!

Thanks everyone! Yeah this has been a wild ride already! Couldn't do it without the support from everyone (and lots of late nights writing and editing video!)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad