Player Discussion Christian Dvorak

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
Imagine instead of panicking after KK leaving we keep those 2 picks and then gather more firsts for this montreal draft.

he's -17 in 17 games. You can't make this shit
Hes #2 in the minus category behind his old teammate Chychrun who is playing in a fully rebuilding team.
You can't start the season with Evans as #2 C. Just can't.

Reactions: Devonator

FF de Mars

Mar 2, 2002
42 rue Fontaine
You can't start the season with Evans as #2 C. Just can't.

You can assume you'll pick someone on waivers. You can assume Poehling will progress. You can assume the trade market will open up. Bergevin panicked, he suffered from his anxieties, which shows he isn't suited for his job.

Last edited:

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
If you noticed 2021 wasn't included because that was when we realized he wasn't a 1C and he fell off considerably playing behind suzuki-you know with regular 2nd and 3rd liners. HE ASKED to play with Tatar and Gally. So if they suck he asked for sucky players.

Do you see me defending Dvorak? You danault guys keep bringing him up, not me. I said I wanted the picks or to keep KK. Dvo has nothing to do with how bad danault was our 1C-the line driver you think he was. I also thought Dvorak would be a waste of time. You can go check my posts because I was pissed we screwed up another 3rd OA. Habs moving the picks was bad in my opinion, in any other season where we had any kind of leverage I would have applauded MB for finally picking a direction. Instead he was backed into a corner(of his own making) and traded a 1st over and above any other GM to pick up a third liner.

I think he is playing like garbage. But I also think this is the worst version of the habs I have seen iced that I can remember back to the 70's. Doesn't excuse Dvoraks awful play, but neither does it elevate Danaults. PD would not have done well on this team, though likely better than DVo has been. But past play is completely irrelevant to THIS team. No one looks good outside of suzuki-sorta. Worse contracts, injured players, the worst D line in the entire NHL, the worst goalie tandem from the AHL. This team is absolute dog shit because of it. But yeah Dvorak still looks the worst of a bad bunch. But that has little to do with Danault as he isn't on THIS team-considerably worse than the Hab teams he has played for.

He asked to play with Tatar and Gally? Really? Okay...so...do you know that Pacioretty has asked Danault to play with him? So...did Pacioretty asked to play with a sucky player? Where in the world did you have that confirmation that Danault asked to play with those 2 guys?

I'M a Danault guy? lollll. Not a Danault guy. I'm a guy who defend players that it's unjustified to be so much on their case for some obscure reasons. To call him a No1 when I've showed he wasn't. And if and when he was, it was ONLY because of our inability to draft centermen.

As far as what Danault would be doing on this team....well I don' tknow how much more wins it would have resulted into...but I'm gonna call that our PK would have had a MUCH better chance at looking better than what is it now. Even though I know that Price WAS and IS our most important player on the PK.

WatchfulElm

Former "Domi a favor"
Jan 31, 2007
Rive-Sud
The way he's playing, I wonder if Dvorak will have any value left at the trade deadline. What looked like a great contract is slowly becoming a burden.

Reactions: iamtalbot

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
The way he's playing, I wonder if Dvorak will have any value left at the trade deadline. What looked like a great contract is slowly becoming a burden.
def not at the trade deadline. Hopefully, someone is willing to give a second chance at the draft for anything of value.

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
[...] And now KK isn't even playing C anymore...

You could replace "any more" with "for now". Apparently Brind'Amour likes to groom center prospects by having them on the wing until they're ready. Note how Necas is before Kotkaniemi in the center queue. They seem to be also treating Jarvis the same way. Whether this is a good or a bad approach, another question.

Just a quick clarification; not trying to stir the you-know-what old shit. I for one like Dvorak as a player. Had tickets for one of his games in the 2016 WJC and he was noticeable, in a good way. It always takes time to fit in with a new team, system, linemates. It's still early days for him as a Hab.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Imagine instead of panicking after KK leaving we keep those 2 picks and then gather more firsts for this montreal draft.

he's -17 in 17 games. You can't make this shit
Hes #2 in the minus category behind his old teammate Chychrun who is playing in a fully rebuilding team.
You act like this isn't worse than a rebuilding team.

Of course Bergevin is going to overpay. He's trying to save his job. Hanging onto picks he wouldn't get to use doesn't get him.

c3z4r

Jul 4, 2011
in the world
jC7Di7Q.png

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
I think he's been getting better with time , I can see some chemistry developing. I don't think he's the type that will "wow you" with his skill but I can see him carving out a solid role. I need more time to judge the trade appropriately especially if it ends up being a late 1st from Carolina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad