GDT: Chris Pronger's jersey retirement night: Blues Vs Predators

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
Call it whatever you want, he got a free shot directly in front of the net without any Dman pressuring him. D was absolutely not “fine”.

Stop with the double standard. Either a player 1 on 1 with the goalie is all the goalies fault or it's not. You can't pin shit against Binnington and then defend Husso for the same shit.

Reactions: Bye Bye Blueston

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Stop with the double standard. Either a player 1 on 1 with the goalie is all the goalies fault or it's not. You can't pin shit against Binnington and then defend Husso for the same shit.
Which goal from the Toronto game that I criticized was anywhere near as difficult as that goal? Tavares wrister, Marner wrister, 6th goal(whoever scored that). Foraberg’s shot had a 25% scoring percentage. Not unstoppable but far tougher than those three that I criticized. Like three times as difficult.

EDIT:according to Moneypuck**

SneakerPimp82

Apr 5, 2003
Saint Louis, MO
I don't know that it was bad angle as much as forsberg rag-dolled him.

During the replay of the goal they showed a camera angle kinda from the vantage point of the faceoff dot on Husso's left, it's pretty clear from that angle that Faulk didn't get much of Forsberg's body when he pressured him, and that's why Forsberg seemed to shrug him off so easily.

Reactions: Bye Bye Blueston
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad