GDT: Chris Pronger's jersey retirement night: Blues Vs Predators

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Watching Barbie's progression and growth has been awesome to watch. He is a very good hockey player.
Agreed. Feels like he's going to be a cap casualty after next season, though. He plays like this for another season and a half and he's going to earn a big raise and I don't know that the Blues can really offer that. Probably not the time to worry about that, but every time he scores I think of that raise.

Reactions: ScratchCatFever

CoMoBlues

Aug 16, 2010
Columbus, OH
Schenn on a BEAUTY unselfish play by Barbie. Definitely could’ve ripped that going for the hatty.

Barby is a beauty!
upload_2022-1-17_23-21-6.gif

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
Agreed. Feels like he's going to be a cap casualty after next season, though. He plays like this for another season and a half and he's going to earn a big raise and I don't know that the Blues can really offer that. Probably not the time to worry about that, but every time he scores I think of that raise.
i hope not .. you have to make room for him

ScratchCatFever

Oct 14, 2018
i hope not .. you have to make room for him
I'm not sure what his numbers will look like after this season, but if he scores at say a 50 point clip next season then you basically have another Steen on your hands at just 28, in his prime who has already been a fixture in the organization. It would take some finesse but Army would have to find a way to keep him on a 4-5 year deal. Hopefully Barbie loves it here.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Glad to see Schenn quiet the doubters. Too much talk lately of him declining. He’s still on a 57 point pace through 23 games, and that’s including a handful of games he either left early due to injury or played through injury since he came back before he was fully healthy in November.
Agreed, Schenn had had some rotten luck this season with injuries and covid. As long as he can get healthy he'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad